Friday, October 26, 2007

Numero Quatro

We turned in our first paper today on "what is CAFTA?". I can't believe we only have two weeks left. I am extremely nervous with excitment. Anxiousness? I don't know what I'm feeling, but I'm definately looking forward to this trip. I enjoy the company of all my classmates and feel safe and secure amongst them! I just hope I don't have any problems with my camera. It lost a shutter. Well, one of the little flaps. I'm going to bring all kinds of batteries. I just read in our packet today not to wear any camo clothing so we don't resemble the militia... which makes perfect sense and I wouldn't have thought about that before. I have to find an appropriate dress of skirt to bring to for our meetings. I need to remember Deet, and maybe some peppermint tea bags for traveler's diarreah, oh god that sounds horrible. Hopefully no one suffers that on this trip. I'm still nervous about the Malaria issue. Maybe just maybe I'm a bit of a Hypochondriac. I don't know. Anyways, I am very excited. I hope to gather a lot of information as well as photos, and I'm not going to lie, suveniers. Mostly I'm hoping to find really cool jewelry or an authentic nicaraguan dress or something. Definately Coffee. And The Volcano, that's something I've always wanted to see but never knew if I would! My two biggest goals are to come up with good questions for the people we meet, and to keep a daily journal when we're there.

Nicole

No comments: