Thursday, October 18, 2007

First Blog

Going to Nicaragua in less than a month I was wondering, if we would be doing any camping out in the Nicaraguan cloud forest. If so, what would we need for camping gear? I all ready know that this trip is going to be one of the better trips that I have been on. Outside of the U.S., I have only been to Mexico and they were all drunken trips. I am excited for this trip because I want to see a different culture and compare how different it is to ours. I think it would be interesting and exciting if they have do some religious ritual while we are down there. I wrote a paper last year on sweatshops and had a lot of mixed feelings about it. When I first heard about it I was really against it but they depend on it. I am very excited to actually see the environment of a sweatshop, I am sure that there are worse ones out there but I will have a better understanding of it.

No comments: