Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blog # 2

I just realized the other day that there are only 3 weeks left until we go to Nicaragua. I can't wait. We learned that it is going to be 90 degrees when we're down there which is going to be hard to get used to again. Then getting used to 30 degrees when we come back. Let alone the reverse culture shock. I'm excited for the market and the Volcano. I still need to think of questions that I want to ask people when we're in Nicaragua. We watched a film last Friday that got opinions of native Nicaraguans, and taught more about the history of Nicaragua. It showed footage of a large earthquake back in the seventies. I look forward to going to the fair trade coffee plantation, and hope we still get to go spend a night in the Rain Cloud Forest. Speaking of which I keep thinking about the Malaria shot. It makes me nervous. I don't know why, I'm not afraid of shots. Hmm. There will be a total of I believe six CMC students and two CMC professors from the ALpine campus and two more professors from the Leadville CMC campus. We have a great group to travel with from what I've seen so far.

Nicole Marcisofsky

No comments: