Sunday, October 21, 2007

Belated Blog # 1

Well this one is a little late... and it took me a while to figure out how to post mine. I was intimidated by Nicaragua Living Under the Shadow of the Eagle at first, but the reading is interesting and I don't have a problem keeping focused on it after all. We have a lot to learn before we go so we have a greater understanding of Nicaragua. I have never studied about a country so intensely before going to visit, which is why I this is going to be such an exciting trip for me. I have never been south of the U.S. border, another reason this is so exciting. I first heard about this course last semester and was interested in it from that moment on. I have heard great things, and look forward to meeting with various natives of Nicaragua, as well as gaining insights on different views.

Nicole Marcisofsky

No comments: